This raw quiche recipe by Natalia of Naturelle is an awesome alternative to traditional quiches. This super healthy recipe can be served as a main dish with or without a green salad. The crust is very similar to a traditional raw pie crust, however instead of using dates or raisins Natalia has used sun dried tomatoes for a delicious savory flavor. The filling is loaded with fresh vegetables such as carrots, spinach, red pepper, cauliflower, onion and zucchini.
For the crust:
1/2 cup buckwheat dried and ground
1/2 cup ground flax
1 cup walnuts
1/2 cup Brazil nuts
1/2 cup dried tomatoes in olive oil
1 pinch of salt
For the filling:
2 cups carrots (the rest of the preparation of juice)
1 cup spinach (coarsely chopped)
1 cup cashews nuts
½ cup red pepper diced
½ cup cauliflower cut into small pieces
1/3 cup zucchini
1 clove garlic
½ cup water
1 tsp turmeric / turmeric
2 tsp soy sauce soup gluten
1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
1 pinch of salt
1. Soak cashews in a bowl of water overnight.
1. The food processor, combine the Brazil nuts and walnuts until nuts are reduced to crumbs. Add remaining ingredients in food processor and mix until a uniform paste.
2. Spread the crust in the bottom of a pie plate 22 cm (8 inches) in diameter.
1. Drain the cashews.
2. Put the vegetable mixture into cubes / pieces (pepper, cauliflower) and coarsely chopped spinach in a large bowl. Book.
3. In blender, grind all the other ingredients until a smooth paste. Then pour this composition in the bowl of vegetables and mix well.
4. Submit content in the crust and refrigerate.
Leave a comment below and let me know what is your favourite raw quiche recipe:) Enjoy! ★