Butternut Squash & Kale Tostadas Squash, chipotle and bean bonanza chili
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 1 small sweet potato, diced
- 1 small ear of organic corn, cut off the cob and blanched
- 3/4 cup edamame, blanched
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
- Crushed red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the zucchini, yellow squash, and sweet potato in salt, pepper, and a
- small amount of melted butter.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until soft and a bit brown.
- In the meantime, blanch the corn and the edamame in salted boiling water and drain.
- Toss together and season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes.